Friday, November 13, 2015

Hijacked

Hello blogging peeps. I've hijacked mom's blog today with the help of my friend. He's a most handsome fellow, don't you think? Of course he's not as handsome as I am but then how could he be.


Here we are in a planning meeting. We discussed how we were going to overtake the blog for our own wooftastic purposes. In case any of you were wondering, I'm doing fine right now. I'm currently taking cheese balls to clear up any problems that might still exist in my ears and I haven't been scratching or crying at all. I think mom sticks something in my cheese ball but I don't care, they still taste good.


As for the hijacking, there were some negotiations and I agreed to show you the index card of the day. That's as far as I go though.

I bet I know what you are thankful for today. You are thankful that you got to see me! Have a tail wagging day and a howlin' good weekend

12 comments:

Christine said...

Always good to see you Gibbs and so glad to know your ears aren't bothering you.

Duni said...

Hi Gibbs! I'm so glad you're much better! You look cute as always :)

MadSnapper said...

yes i am thankful we have you and i know mom is to... cute DOLL .. BOL.. and you are a doll to

Lin said...

Hi Gibbs! I hope you are feeling better. I think I'm gonna try cheeseballs for whatever is ailing me. :)

Happy Weekend, dog friend!

Sandee said...

What a wonderful hijacking. You can hijack moms blog whenever you want.

I'm glad you're feeling better too. Way to go on the magic cheeseballs.

Love the card for today. Yes I do.

Have a wooftastic day Gibbs. My best to your mom. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

We're always thankful to see you Gibbs! We're glad you're feeling better!

Tanya. said...

Lovely to see you gibbs....especially looking so handsome!!

Grace said...

I do like your friend, you two make quite a handsome pair! So glad to hear you are feeling better! I rather like the humans index card....

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Happy to see you and hear that those cheese ball are making you feel better :)

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Just catching up on your blog ... funny about the crushed box at work because I did the exact same thing when putting stuff in our storage unit - except - the husband caught me and corrected the error of my way!

Glad Gibbs is feeling better - I hope that info I sent you helps. Looked for a product called ZYMOX OTIC HC 1.0% enzymatic solution. Maybe the vet gave you this already. It aids in the treatment of acute and chronic otitis externa due to bacterial and yeast infections, made by PKB animal Health. I know it has saved several westies on the healthy site. I have an unopened bottle of this but it expired 8/15 which I don't think is a big deal. If you want it I can mail to you.

Happy weekend, K

Buttercup said...

Stopping by from Peggy's blog. Enjoyed my visit and the wonderful thought on gratitude. Please come and visit Buttercupland.

Deb said...

Your new friend is very cute Gibbs but you still hold the cuteness record! Glad to hear your ears are feeling better, enjoy those cheeseballs! Deb xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails