Thursday, August 4, 2016

Finally

I've been trying for days to get a post up but due to internet data usage I was unable to until today. What a pain in the butt

So any way, last Saturday was a girls days out. My friend Debbie and I went to Discover Presque Isle which is a yearly even held at Presque Isle State Park. They have crafters, food and assorted activities going on on the beaches. I haven't been there in a few years so I thought it would be a fun day.

Before we headed to that we made a stop at Michaels craft store. While we were there we had a little fun with some hats.

Despite the hat Debbie wasn't the least bit witchy.


Too bad you can't see the back of this one. I think it had a spider web on it 


Every girl should have a party hat



With all the laughing we were doing I'm surprised we didn't attract some store employees wondering what we were up to.

I'll try and post again tomorrow but I'll be busy most of the day getting all the last minute stuff done before Saturday morning.

12 comments:

Christine said...

Glad you had fun! That last hat matched your blouse!

Duni said...

I remember trying on hats with my mom back in the big city. So much fun :) I love the last one!

Donna said...

Definitely digging that rose hat! You wear it like a pro! ❤️
Hughugs

Marg said...

Sure looks like you ladies had such a good time. Great hats. Good luck on Saturday.

Out on the prairie said...

Fun to play. did it in Seattle and the sales lady was getting heated since I let a 3 year old try out 300 dollar hats. I just smiled and said she could have whichever one she wanted.

MadSnapper said...

I love the two party hats and the ladies underarm are really having a lot of fun I can hear the giggling from here.

Sandee said...

What a fun girls day out. Those are indeed nice things to do now and then. Michael's is a great place to find really cool stuff.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and my very best to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

Love you in that first hat - great style and color for you. I'm spoiled -I have always had cable internet and not had to worry about data usage.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You were made for hats! You look great in all of them!

BeadedTail said...

What a fun outing to Michaels but Halloween already? Oh Cod.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooooh you girls sure did have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Love your choice in chapeaus!!!...:)JP

Related Posts with Thumbnails