Saturday, August 13, 2016

Trump

Don't worry, this isn't going to be a political rant. It has nothing to do with politics at all. It's about what trumps blogging. Yesterday it was napping. Today it's sitting outside reading and enjoying the cooler evening air. Well until the mosquitoes joined me.

The only difference is that I don't have to go to work this morning so I can throw something together quick and this is is, lame as it is.

But hey, I'll throw in a picture today, This is an old picture I found in the files of my hosta flowers

7 comments:

MadSnapper said...

if you have these in your yard, you many be living in a hosta environment... he he he
sorry, i have been reading puns again.
glad you are off today and you have MY permission to do what ever you want when you want and how you want.... it would be nice to get a pic or video of Gibbs swimming if you can fit that in....

Sandee said...

Lately almost everything is trumping blogging. I get that.

Have a fabulous day off. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

At least you have cooler evening weather - Enjoy whatever you can, whenever you can, as often as you can.

Anonymous said...

That pic is AWESOME!!!!...:)JP

Christine said...

Yay a morning to do nothing! Enjoy!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a beautiful color!!!

Out on the prairie said...

hope yo are spending some quality time doing nothing. Hey, that sounds like me. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails