Monday, October 2, 2017

Editing in the early days

For the rest of the week I'm going to go back in time and show you some of the good and not so good edits I have done. These are from a time when I was spending all my spare time learning how to use photoshop elements and having a ton of fun doing it.

I pulled out a DVD that I have all the old edits stored on and it had several different folders. I'll grab a couple pictures from each folder every day. This should not only get me through my blogging dry spell but it will be good for a laugh or two.

These two came from a folder that I labeled abstract art. According to the information with the files these are from 2008


I don't know what the original picture was but I do remember that I copied it a bazilion times and made it a little smaller each time.


This was a picture of myself that I altered. The file was labeled "feeling catty

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The first is my favorite. It looks like the inside of a super beautiful and long air conditioning duct.

Anonymous said...

These photos are fun and I look forward to you sharing more from your archives.

MadSnapper said...

I have one somewhere that is very much like the first one. I rembmer doing that same thing in PS making many, I must say I did not cat myself, but I did do a lot of other stuff. this is a great idea and I can't wait to see what you did and it might give me ideas.

Sandee said...

I love the feeling catty one the best. It's so you.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Out on the prairie said...

Fun to play with, I don't do much, I would have to read directions

Pam said...

Love the first photo..that is really cool. Not to crazy about the catty photo! haha MEOW!

Rick (Ratty) said...

I wish I could stick with one program so I could get this good at photo editing.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh how much fun it is to have fun with photos.... I don't take time like I'd like to (for lack of time) because I always have so many photos I'm busy editing...... I LOVE zapping out people and telephone lines and poles out of photos --but it does take time...

Love both pictures..
Hugs,
Betsy

BeadedTail said...

Those are weird! I like your current edits because I can figure them out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails