Sunday, October 29, 2017

It's kind of like a train wreck

You don't want to see it but you can't help looking. That's what all the Christmas decorations out in the stores now are like for me. Every time I go in to Walmart, I have to check out the Christmas stuff
 I don't know about anyone else but for me, I prefer a good old fashioned green tree. I don't like the silver, gold or white ones. I go back and forth on whether I like plain white or colored lights. I guess I like both.

I do like some of these signs they have out this year


If I had a big front porch I would like the believe sign

11 comments:

bichonpawz said...

I agree with you Ann...that BELIEVE sign would be perfect on a big ole front porch! I have decided I prefer all white lights on our tree!

MadSnapper said...

they did not have these signs out 2 weeks ago, they were putting things on the shelves when I took my pics, this week end I was in a big rush and did not wander to see what was there. these are really nice signs. could be used indoors to on a wall

Out on the prairie said...

I used to always start when a classy store put there stuff out for 40%









Anonymous said...

In our old age, we no longer put up a tree but I do love the signs.

Marg said...

I can't believe all the Christmas stuff is out already. Sure makes for a long season, but I guess that is all right. Have a good day Ann.

Sandee said...

We're going shopping next Thursday after our haircuts so I'm guessing we'll be seeing Christmas things too. I've just seen autumn and Thanksgiving.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like both colored and white lights however the colored lights just are not the same anymore. They are too bright, I liked the softer tones before LED lights came out.

Ginny Hartzler said...

There is so much to choose from! Around here, the stores putting their trees up in September!

Reeni said...

I love looking at the Xmas stuff! I like green and white trees and white lights!! :)

Hootin Anni said...

Good ol' EVERGREEN trees, whether artificial or real.

But...must say I don't like Walmart at all. lol

Sharkbytes said...

I hate all the Christmas "stuff"

Related Posts with Thumbnails