Thursday, December 10, 2015

What a pain in the butt

I'm frustrated and annoyed with all things google at the moment. I have been using google chrome on my desktop for quite some time. The desktop is where I do my blog posts because that's where I keep all my pictures stored.
Yesterday Chrome decided that it is just not going to work. I kept watching that little circle go round and round and then kept seeing some stupid box. I go to internet explorer and try to find out how to fix it. Problem is in order to fix it I need to get to a page on chrome which is not allowing me to access any pages at all.
Bye Bye Chrome, Firefox you're back in.

Random Christmas themed picture to break things up.
So I get firefox downloaded and go to sign in to my google account and it kept telling me there was a problem, cookies needed to be enabled. It tells me how to enable them but only gives instructions for how to do it with chrome. Quite possibly someone or some thing detected my annoyance and miraculously I finally got signed in.

Now I need something funny so here's my card

I guess this is more bah humbugish than funny but it will do.

10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Heck...I think it's hilarious, bah humbugish or not...still funny.

Merry, Merry Meadow Muffins!!

Okay, got that out of my system. Now on with your Chrome....I dislike it with a passion. So many people swear by it, but my preference is Firefox. Both on phone and desktop.

Out on the prairie said...

Bah, computer problems. Living in motels all month so I hit the little blue circle kicking me out.I went to the desk and she told me it was her problem. I explained a missed conference in Italy at 3am and she said she would try to fix it but there was a library down the road I could use. Grrrrrrr.

Marg said...

Oh I know all about that frustration. It makes you want to tear your hair out. But the card is great. Sure made us chuckle.

Grace said...

I think the card is so very pretty, maybe not the saying.

I just dumped Firefox and starting using Chrome. I was getting re-directs without notice and pages wouldn't load because FF was blocking them. WTH? I have tight security on both browsers and ABP so who knows what was going on. I am finding Chrome to be much zippier and secure even if I have to clear my browsing data manually.

MadSnapper said...

i am loving the horse hockey and that is the way i have been feeling and why it was so hard to put up my little tree. i said goodbye to Chrome about 3 months ago, did the same thing, i could not get it to work. and i love Chrome, it is my favorite. i took it out and waited a week and put it back in. did the same thing. plus i got in the mail that they had canceled my e insurance and made it mail insurance which made it cost more,. i called and asked why and they said all emails they sent me kept returning. i was using chrome as default then. i delted and moved to Firefox and it is hinky sometimes to

Duni said...

I've had problems with Chrome in the past too. I'm mostly using Firefox now. Computer problems are very frustrating!

Sandee said...

I've been using Firefox for years. Love it. I love that it blocks all the ads and other annoying popups.

Love the card and the saying. Sometimes that's just the way you feel.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs to you and my very best to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Lin said...

Ugh. This is NOT the time of year for wonky computers and internet and browsers and such. Isn't it funny how everyone differs on what they like and don't like?! I use FF and it is okay with me.

Unknown said...

I knew the holly jolly would come out eventually, but I must admit that you put up a valiant fight against it this year. Don't let it go to your head.

Reeni said...

That happens to me on Chrome sometimes too! Boo. I usually restart my computer and then it works.

Related Posts with Thumbnails