Friday, May 4, 2018

2 x 2 x 2

After the pop-up card, I made I had a little bit of a roll making cards. The others weren't pop-ups but they were making something which works towards bringing my mojo back to life.

I did two of the first style. Same card but with a different word in the tag. The hello and thank you are rub ons that my friend Debbie included in my birthday gift. She had also given me a pack of solid colored papers and I used the red for these cards. I dug through my extra large stash of scrapbook paper and found the polka dot paper to finish them off.


To explain my title, I did 2 different styles of cards and made 2 of each style. Then to stretch this out, I'm showing you in 2 different posts.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love them! They are so cheerful with the polka dots!

Grace said...

Those are so pretty! I do like cards and the whole snail mail experience.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, Glad you are enjoying crafting again. These are so bright and cheerful. You are really talented.
I hope you have a nice day.

Marg said...

Those really are some great cards. We like the polka dots especially. Ann, you have a fine Friday.

MadSnapper said...

HELL and you go Girl!!!! grab that mojo, its on the way back... I love polka dots, always have and these colors are so cute... Thank you...for sharing TWICE

Sandee said...

I would love to make cards like these. You do them so very well. So pretty.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are cute, I love the dots!

Out on the prairie said...

Love those polka dots, I have a pair of socks I wear for special occasions

BeadedTail said...

I love, love, love these!

Pam said...

So cute. You have been busy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails